Abstracts from contributors will be included in the proceedings and made available during the Conference. An abstract should contain the following information:
Article title, names of authors, affiliations, mailing address, email, and keywords.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Document format: MS Word
- Font: 12 pt Times New Roman, single spaced
- A4 paper size (210 mm × 297 mm), with 3 cm left margin and 3 cm right margin
- The abstract should be written in English
- The title should be in bold, lower-case letters and centered
- For authors, full names should be presented, with given name first, followed by last (family) name. Please underline the name of the person who will give the presentation.
- Affiliation(s): include organization name, city and country, followed by the e-mail address of the corresponding author;
- Abstract text (including title, authors, affiliation and reference) should not exceed 80 lines or 6,000 characters, including spaces.
Deadline for submitting abstracts
The deadline for accepting abstracts is 15 May 2016. This will allow the Scientific Committee to finalize the program and make it available to participants before the Conference. Notification of Acceptance of Abstract 01 June 2016. Later submissions may be presented as posters, depending on the space available.
Full length papers
Full length papers to be published will go through the peer-review process. Papers will be published in a special issue of PROCEEDINGS ON APPLIED BOTANY, GENETICS AND BREEDING, if accepted. Paper preparation should follow the rules for the authors of the VIR publication, please click here.
The deadline for accepting full papers is 01 June 2016. The Organizing Committee may have to request that some papers be presented as posters. When this is the case, the authors will be informed in advance. Notification of Acceptance of Full Papers is 15 June 2016.
Presentation should be prepared in the MS PowerPoint (.ppt) format.
Posters should be printed on color photo paper 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
Abstract Submission е-mail: email@example.com
Seed Request for Field Trials
As part of the 10th International Oat Conference, the Local Organizing Committee is planning a field day that would showcase your current oat varieties.
If you wish to participate in it, it will be very much appreciated if you send 100g of seed for each variety by 1 April 2016.
The seed should be accompanied by a phytosanitary certificate and sent to:
Prof. Igor Loskutov
N.I.Vavilov Institute of Plant Genetic Resources (VIR)
44, Bolshaya Morskaya Str.,
190000, St.Petersburg, Russia