Only the registered participants will be allowed to participate in the 10th International Oat Conference. For registration you should fill in registration form and pay registration fee.
The registration opens on 1 February 2016 and closes on 11 June 2016.
Early bird registration from 1 February 2016 till 15 April 2016
All registration fees are quoted in USD.
* Please note that in order to be eligible for the student rate, participants must be enrolled full time in a degree program (undergraduate/(post)graduate) and must provide a copy of the student identification card or letter of confirmation of the student status signed by the head of the department. Failure to provide this information to the Conference Secretariat will result in the registration rate increase.
- Attendance to all Conference sessions
- Conference satchel including Abstract and Program books
- Daily catering including morning tea&coffee, lunch and afternoon tea&coffee
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception
- Ticket to the Conference Dinner
- Catherine Palace guided tour with visiting of the Amber Room with English speaking guides
- Guided city tour in St.Petersburg with English speaking guides
- Transportation from Pulkovo International airport to the hotel and back
Accompanying persons (“spouses”) can attend Welcome Reception, Conference dinner and their special programme only, they are not permitted to attend the Conference sessions and Daily catering during the Conference. For detailed information, please click here
Terms and conditions of registration:
Click the registration form , fill it in and send to the Conference Secretariat. Once registration form has been received, we will send you a “Summary of registration” and a detailed registration fee invoice by e-mail.
The only available method of payment is by bank transfer.
Please be informed that all costs for money transfer should be borne by the participant. If the transfer costs will be deduced from the fee amount, the participant will be refused registration.
Participants will be provided a payment confirmation.
If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 7 days, please notify the Conference Secretariat.
Registrations fee payment deadline for early bird registration is 1 May 2016.
Registration fee payment deadline for standard registration is 11 June 2016.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be notified by e-mail to the Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received prior to 15 May 2016 will receive a full refund minus a $150 administration fee.
Cancellations received after 15 May 2016 will not be refunded. Substitute participants will be accepted.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Conference and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Local Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Local Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
IOC 2016 Conference Secretariat
Telephone: (812) 447-93-28